Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November Favorites!

There's not much better than finding items you absolutely love so you'd think I'd do it more often! But sadly, work and family emergencies have been getting in the way every time I try to do a Friday favorite post. So this time... it's November Favorites!

It's December 3rd so it's definitely time to get this post up. Now, I don't have a lot this month because I've not been in the greatest mood to go all out on beauty products this month, and I haven't had the time. So I didn't have a lot of new favorites to pick from.

And, as usual, this isn't just beauty favorites. =)

This candle is from Avon and I think it smells like some kind of coffee scent when it's not burning. I love all things coffee so this didn't bother me even though coffee doesn't spell Autumn to me... When it's burning it really does have that fall spice scent. It's not pumpkiny or anything like that. It just kind of like if you bottled up everything that reminds you of this season and lit it on fire. LOL! In other words, I really LOVE this candle but I have no idea how to describe it. This candle is also no longer available for sale... I definitely regret not purchasing more before they were gone for the season! If you're interested in other scents (Another one will be coming up for my December favorites) you can find them here!
This is Avon's Care Deeply Lip Balm. I peeled off the label that was on it because I got a little carried away when I opened it and I completely destroyed it. Anyway, it's GREAT for your lips but that's not why I included it in my favorites... I carry it with me in my purse and use it as my cuticle moisturizer! It does such a wonderful job. I use it twice a day, usually. If only once, I'll do it right before I go to bed. =) If you're interested in this product you can find it here! You can't go wrong with the price! It's only .99!

I color my own hair regularly and I ALWAYS use Garnier brand. But I had never tried this particular kind. I was nervous about trying something new since it's a permanent product. But I was watching a Melmphs YouTube video and she recommended it. I love her so I decided that I just might give it a try! Well, she was right. It's wonderful! SO moisturizing. I used the black shade. It's supposed to be very long lasting and so far, it's been about a month, I can't see much difference in it. Looks like I could have done it a few days ago, not a month. I highly recommend it. I purchased this one at my local CVS. I can't remember how much it costs, but I got it on sale. =)

This little miracle came from Target. It has been a lifesaver for my hair! I use a flat iron on my hair 99% of the time and this product has made such a difference. It really does work at keeping your hair straight for an extended amount of time. I haven't timed it so I don't know if it's really 48 hours, but it's close!


Covergirl is my main brand to use for foundation. I've used Aquasmooth for the longest time... but I was watching Andrea Matillano's YouTube videos and it was one of the foundations that she recommended. I was looking to try new products at the time and I thought "why not??". I am in the shade buff beige. It's supposed to be primer, foundation, and concealer all in one product. I still use concealer and primer with it because I like A LOT of coverage, even though it's not needed, but if you want to skip those steps this one will do great for you, too! Standing alone, it really does have great coverage. I got mine at Kroger. It was actually cheaper than Target or CVS or Walgreens.


This is the trio that I've been using almost everyday for the last month. It's actually the trio for brown eyes but my green eyes still look good with it. =) The colors go on smooth and there's not a lot of fall out. I use eyeshadow primer on my lids before applying and it stays on all day! I did not buy this product, someone gifted it to me. So I don't know how much it is. I don't usually look at the Almay section in the beauty department so I can't tell you if it's even still available!



So that's it for my November Favorites! It wasn't much but it was all I had to share. =) I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Daily Happenings:

It's been 60 degrees or more this week but by the end of the week it's going to be a struggle to get out of the teens... and we're expecting a winter storm. So I'll more than likely be stuck in my house. Great time to catch up on blogging, yes? ;)

I have a couple of Khroma Beauty palettes on their way to me! I'm so excited to swatch and review them! I will admit, the Kardashians are a guilty pleasure of mine. They have been since day one. Some people know this, some don't. Kourtney's my favorite and always will be... Kris is my absolute LEAST favorite. UGH. Glad she's not my mom.

21 days until Christmas Eve!!!!!! I'm almost done shopping. All that's left is to get up my Christmas tree and wrap the gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment