Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hauls Coming Up Soon!

So, today, I went shopping. Online shopping, though, since where I live is in a winter storm warning... Ugh! Ice has literally been falling from the sky for the last 10 hours... It is a nightmare out there! Anyway, I wanted to get  some Christmas shopping done so along the way I threw a few things for myself into my shopping cart. I ordered from E.L.F. ~EyesLipsFace~ and Coastal Scents! Both sites are having a huge sale on so many products. I'm excited to try Coastal Scents! I've never purchased anything from them before but I decided that now would be as good a time as any since I was already ordering something for someone else!
E.L.F is a brand that I totally love so I went on their site today to pick out some cheap but cute products for my 5 year old niece for Christmas. She loves make up and is always wanting to play with mine. I thought this more affordable brand would be perfect for her to play dress up!

I can't wait for my new purchases to  come in the mail. =)

I have some new Avon products to review and swatch for future posts. I tested out some of the products today. FYI: my free gift from Avon was a GORGEOUS eyeliner that I wish to purchase more of in different shades. (More about that later! ;) )

Still waiting on my Khroma Beauty palettes to arrive. They should have been here yesterday or today but sadly... they were not.


Time for me to go snuggle up in bed with my hot cocoa and YouTube.

Goodnight!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment