Saturday, December 28, 2013

A new idea!

I was trying to think of a way for me to get my name out there in the Avon rep world. I came up with the idea of blogging about my top picks of each campaign. C-2 is starting 12/31/13 and there's 2 weeks or so that it will be current. From then until January 13th. So, be on the look out for those! Look for the one for C-2 to be published within the next few days!

On a side note, I seem to be having technical difficulties with my Avon webstore. It would appear that I am no longer accepting new customers... which is entirely untrue.  I am in the process of getting that worked out. With that being said, you do not have to be in my district... you don't even have to order from me. I just thought it would be helpful for people to know some of the key products and products that I think are a hit with each campaign.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment