Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sally Hansen VS. Orly!

I'm doing a review on Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps and Orly's Calcium Shield.

 I'm going to be testing these out for 2 weeks. My nails on my right hand will be treated with Orly and the left hand will be treated with Sally Hansen. I started testing it out Monday (11-25-13) so we shall see how this goes!
After 2 weeks I'm going to see how/if they have grown and how strong they are -- basically if there's any change at all. 'Cause, I'm desperately in need of some help for my poor nails!













I wasn't even going to post pictures of my nails unpainted because I'm so ashamed of them! I don't really know what happened to them. Both nails on my ring fingers are badly stained as well. It's a major bummer, especially this time of year when I like to have my fingernails all dolled up!


Upcoming posts:
 November Favorites
 Products I Give A Thumbs Down for November
 Ipsy Glam Bag Review
 Glimmering Polish Review and swatches from Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment