Monday, November 25, 2013

It's That Time Of Year

I hate, hate, hate the fact that I haven't had time to post my blogs and updates on IG lately.

1. My internet was screwing up majorly. But I have finally gotten NEW internet set up at home that includes WIFI so it makes life a WHOLE lot easier!

2. While dealing with the internet problems, my fingernails decide to plot against me. I can't get them to grow and they're so thing right now. I'm trying to let them grow out so my stronger nails can shine through! That's why there have been ZERO swatches and reviews anywhere. I don't even find it fun to do it when my nails are shorter than my fingertips.

3. I was going to start doing Friday favorites every week! But I have been behind on that as well. Tonight, if all goes as planned, I'm going to start snapping photos of my favorites for the month of November. And only committing to a monthly favorites kind of blog post. If I want to do more then I will, but I don't want to commit to saying I'm going to do it every week and then not doing it at all. It makes me feel awful.

4. I have some swatches from my very own nail polish line (Glimmering Polish) from my good friend and nail mail buddy, Jessica! I will be posting up her swatches soon and hopefully getting a quick review from her. ;)

5. I also have a cupcake business that explodes this time of year so I don't have much time to do anything else. Another reason why I haven't been doing manis on myself recently! I don't want it to chip and get into the goodies!

6. I have signed up for Ipsy and I'm considering signing up for Birchbox... With Ipsy who knows how long I will have to wait. If I sign up for Birchbox it should only be a couple of weeks to wait. I plan on doing reviews about products that I get in each bag or box. I'm also a Julep Maven but I've skipped this month's box so there won't be any reviews on that.

7. My nail mail buddy, Jess, and I are doing a holiday box for each other! I'm so excited about this! And I know that  I'm going to love everything she picks. I just hope that I get things that she will go gaga over! LOL! I will do swatches and reviews of the lovlies she sends me.

8. There is a SALE going on on my Storenvy shop (Glimmering Polish)! It's going on now through the end of November. Or until I'm out of stock! Details are posted on Instagram!

I think that's all for now! Time to get back to work!

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment