Friday, September 13, 2013

Right Amount of Evil

It's Friday the 13th! So this polish's name fit in perfectly... if you're in to that kind of thing. ;)

Well, this one was MAGICAL! I adore it!

I got Orly's Right Amount Of Evil (From their Flash Glam FX collection) at TJMaxx. I seriously cannot get enough of that store... Anyway, besides Orly's Calcium Shield, this "Evil" orange is the only Orly product I own! I really can't wait to add to my collection now because of this sassy, discounted find.

I saw it and was immediately thought of fall manis... which is almost all that's on my brain right now. Fall. Fall. Fall! BUT I'd seriously wear it for spring, summer and fall. Maybe not winter as I usually gravitate towards blues and reds and greens.


Look at this massive amount of hexes, bars and flecks. I'm in LOVE.


It was opaque at 3 thing coats!


I am sorry for the terrible nails. I'm still trying to grow them out from when they broke a couple of weeks ago. If anyone has any pointers, let me know!!

I have a thing for orange polishes apparently... because my last posts have been about orange shades...

No comments:

Post a Comment