Saturday, September 14, 2013

Big Red Bow

I have 4 Julie G polishes that I got last year at Christmas time. I have yet to use three of them so I thought, let me break one out and see how gorgeous it is. In the bottle it's absolutely stunning and I can't get enough of staring at it.

In the bottle it looks red but on my nail it looks pink (with one coat). I ended up doing just 2 coats and it definitely looks more red but I still see a lot of pink. Maybe it's just my eyes??

No matter if it's pink or red... it's still gorgeous, shimmery, metallicy goodness. In fact, I liked it so much that I ended my swatch fest here. I still had a basket of colors to go but they're reserved for a later date. =) (I tried so hard to get better pictures, but for the life of me I couldn't manage to get the shots I wanted!!)

I'm just going to post the pictures now, no more talking! Have a great day!! xoxoxox









No comments:

Post a Comment