Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mandarin Magic!

What kind of Avon Rep would I be if I didn't do swatches of Avon's nail polishes??

I'll be honest, there are hits and misses with this brand... but it's a hit, it's. a. HIT!

One of my all time favorite oranges on the planet is Avon's Nailwear Pro+ in Mandarin Magic.


I seriously can't get enough of this orange! It just hit me last night that, with the gold shimmery flecks, this shade reminds me of candy corn! Just in time for Halloween!! =)


It goes on like a dream, so smooth!
One coat was semi-opaque and 2 it was completely opaque.


I think it really would be an ideal color for Halloween manis or nail art even though it did come out during the summer. It's versatile. It could go either way!


By the way, this color is part of the Forbidden Fruits collection that you can get here >>>  youravon.com/khendrickson =) ~~Shameless plug~~ If you order during the next 2 weeks you can mix and match colors. 2 for $6.99! You save up to $10.01!  If you order $30 worth, you get FREE shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment