Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Catching Kisses by BONGO

My cousin and I were killing time one evening this past week and we ended up at KMart. I honestly don't know how that particular KMart stays open since we were pretty much the only people in the store, and that's how it always is in there.

He made a beeline to the video games and I, of course, dashed off towards the beauty department. They had quite a good selection of the usual drugstore brands of makeup and polish but then I saw a lighted display hidden in the corner. It said BONGO and the purples and blues drew me closer. The color that I chose was neither purple not blue, but a coral peachy color. I was so drawn to it that it practically did a ninja dive into my cart!

It's a peachy coral color with a slight hint of pink and gold flecks. The pink wasn't too noticeable unless it was under the light. It was SO pretty!

I thought the name was really cute!


It was a PAIN to get on my nails right because it didn't go on smoothly. Sadly, you can tell that it didn't go on smoothly in the pictures. Except for on my index finger.

The only thing different about that is I used Sinful Colors' Snow Me White as a base just to see what it looked like. And I think I like that better. The application on all my other fingers was rough and I was really disappointed!


This is 3 coats and I eventually got it to smooth out after I added a top coat (Not pictured because I'm lame and forgot completely)

I would definitely only wear this again only if I used a white underneath. Of course, I got this color at the wrong time because I can't see me wearing this color in the fall. It's certainly more of a spring/summer color!


No comments:

Post a Comment