Monday, September 23, 2013

Beauty Boutique??

Hey guys! So, as you've probably seen I sell Avon! I'm... an Avon Lady.

With that being said, I just thought I'd share a little bit about it. Don't worry, It's not doing to be some long, drawn out thing pimping myself out for orders.

Anyway, Avon makes it so much easier now to branch out and find customers. If you live in a small town like I do it's not always easy to find people who don't already have an Avon Rep or who don't use Avon. You can now have an online store that is accessible 24/7 (mine is found here!) so you can have customers from all over the country if you wish! They can have their Avon products sent right to their door!

I was playing around on their website and saw they have a Facebook App! How cool is that?? I already have a page dedicated to what I sell here. But this is something completely different. When you click on
Beauty Boutique it takes you to a page where you can see my recommendations and my favorites, plus what's popular right now. You can add stuff to your shopping cart from there or you can look at the full site by just one click of a button! It's super simple and pretty fun to explore.

xoxoxox
~~Krissy~~

Daily Happenings:


  • It's my birthday!! 
  • The weather is perfect! Sunny with a high of 75! (bonus: If you know the song and band that that's from you get major points in my book. ;])
  • I'm in the kitchen today working on batches of goodies to stock my Storenvy shop with!

No comments:

Post a Comment