Sunday, October 20, 2013

.:Friday Favorites:. ~~Yes...on a Sunday!

Yes, I realize that this isn't Friday... but Friday I was uncommonly busy! So you're getting Friday Favorites on Sunday. ;)


My first favorite is the September birthday polish from Polish Addict Nail Color. Girls, this polish is so full of a variety of shapes of glitters! It was like a party on my fingernails! I did an October Breast Cancer Awareness mani with this. I got a lot of compliments! It's a gorgeous pinky purple. And a little birdy told me that it was Glow in the dark! I had no idea. I never paid attention. When I use it again, I'm definitely testing that out! =) 
You can find so many unique polishes here on the PANC website!



These two puppies are so DELISH!
The Cold Stone Creamery coffee creamer is the flavor of my favorite thing there! I had to snatch it up as soon as I saw it. I was not disappointed! And the mocha one is an old favorite that I always love to have nearby!


I got this beauty from my friend Jessica. She's my nail mail buddy I met on Instagram. It was my first polish by Sephora by OPI and it did NOT disappoint me. It is definitely going to be my go to fall polish for an accent nail. It's a dark charcoal/black with very fine glitters in it.



This came in my first Julep Maven box. I'm an It Girl! This pink was perfect for a simple Breast Cancer Awareness mani! I even painted a few pink ribbons one people's nails with it. Love it!


This baby here is my very own holo top coat. I love it. I was going to get a picture of it outside in the sun but when I had time it was raining cats and dogs! It will be available here when my shop opens this coming up week! Stay tuned!


This brush is the ELF professional concealer brush. Honestly, It's WAY too small for a concealer brush, but honey, it's perfect, PERFECT for a clean up brush. Just dip this bad boy in polish remover and it cleans your cuticles right up after a mani! I'm definitely a fan. Thanks, Jessica, for sending this to me. I'm going to have to go pick up several backups! 

So, that concludes my Friday favorites on a Sunday! I hope ya'll enjoyed it!
Any questions, email me at glimmeringpolish@gmail.com. My KIK is GlimmeringPolish. My Instagram is GlimmeringPolish. My facebook is also Glimmering Polish! My storenvy shop (that I linked above) will be opening this week so be on the lookout for posts on my Instagram!

XOXOXOX ~~Kristina

Daily Happenings:

-I'm getting ready to take my great Granny home before heading back to work.
-I have a huge Halloween party this coming up Saturday but I don't know what to dress up as.
-I've become addicted to watching The Big Bang Theory while lying in bed trying to go to sleep.










No comments:

Post a Comment