Friday, September 6, 2013

News!

I can peek around my computer monitor as I type this and look at all the nail polishes in my collection. I don't have as many as a lot of people and I have way more than some people. I'm itching to get all of my collection put away and on the shelves I am in the process of building. It's just taking awhile because extra time is a rare thing these days. For now their home is on the desk right across from mine.

I bought some new polishes last night BUT they were not for me. I have found a nail mail buddy (I hope! I haven't gotten a reply to my email yet.) and I'm already having fun finding polishes that I hope she will love! =)

I have been bitten by the indie nail polish bug and have been making my own for a while now. Shipments of new supplies should be arriving this month and I'm so excited to make my creations available to the public! I'm not going to have them available right away because I'm going to make a test batch and let a few of my friends test them out before launching them in my store. My store is closed right now but it's going to have a variety of products available. Not just nail polish. We'll be excited to share our homemade creations with everyone. These include decorations, scarves, and more!

~~Krissy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment