Monday, September 2, 2013

Candy Crush Is Singing In The Background

I'm sitting here at my desk and I have a Facebook window open to load Candy Crush so I can play it when I finish here. It's apparently my background music for this blog entry. =)

Anyway, I have new polishes that I wanted to try out and some old favorites that I wanted to spruce up and just when I was ready to sit down to actually get several blog posts scheduled for posting (since it was a holiday today and I had no work or anything to attend to) ........ my camera battery decides to quit on me. I am not a happy camper! I've missed blogging and desperately wanted to get back in the groove of things after a not so good past 6 months. Now my desk is filled with polishes just waiting on me test out and review.

Walgreens is having their Sinful Colors sale and I jumped on that on the first day. =) I picked up 8 polishes Sunday afternoon. Most of them are from the new Leather Luxe collection. Which I CANNOT wait to try. I think they will be great for fall!

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend annnnnnnnnd HAPPY FALL!! (Even though it's still hot and humid.. yuck!)


~~Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment