Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hey guys! Just a little update! =)

It is now officially less than 4 days away from my birthday! I am so prepared for the abundance of gift cards and nail polish gift bags (my favorite kind!)!

I am also going out of town this weekend, but I'm not going far AND I plan on getting a lot of swatching done for future blog posts! The swatching will include any new polishes I receive, whether by me or as gifts, this weekend! Hopefully I can remember my polish remover and all my supplies.

I plan on this weekend (starting tomorrow morning) to be FULL of fingernail swatches and video games. I can be a girly girl and a gamer, right? I thought so.

Anyway, I hope I have plenty of sunny moments outside this weekend and that it's cooler so Dooley (The mini poodle I'm dogsitting for this weekend) and I can sit outside and enjoy the fall weather. Also so I can paint my nails and take good pictures in the sunlight!

Have a super, fantastic, amazing weekend!

XOXOXOXO
~Krissy~

No comments:

Post a Comment